Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bones

So the past few weeks I've been near obsessed with the tv show Bones. My brother told me to watch it awhile ago and I finally got around to it. I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy it. I easily watched three episodes a day. I love the characters and their relationships. I'm still hoping, desperately, that Bones and Booth will get together. We got so close in Season 5! So far, Season 5 is my favorite, but I'd have to say The Mummy in the Maze (Season 3) and The End in the Beginning (Season 4) were two of my favorite episodes. Then again, Season 6's The Babe in the Bar was just about the grossest one. I don't grossed out easily, but this was pretty nasty! I don't know that I want to eat chocolate any time soon.

I had a little free time, now that I've caught up, so I did a search for pictures from the show and compiled my favorites. Some of them are publicity photos, but I think that should count too.

 Yes, it helps that David Boreanaz is incredibly attractive!

Booth and the Squints

 Bones is dared to kiss Booth under the mistletoe. Loved that scene!

This was one of my most favorite episodes. I so didn't expect her Halloween costume to be Wonder Woman!


The one where they're circus performers ranks up there as one of the funniest episodes



I don't want to forget the rest of the cast. They are amazing! And sometimes, they even have the better storyline.

 Booth's dream - loved it!

This scene where Bones has to undress Booth to get the particulates off his clothes might be my most favorite scene. It's rather hard to say though . . .

One of the saddest scenes. I kept hoping one of them or both, would turn back and kiss the other. Instead they went off to different sides of worlds with just an emotional handshake.

I found this design at cafepress.com. If I had some spare cash around I'd seriously consider getting this put on a t-shirt.

3 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I should check this show out. It looks sort of similar to Castle, which we watch on occasion.

Lisa Chin said...

Hahaha I'm watching Bones on Hulu right now! Love the show but it does have it's gross moments. The Bones/Booth relationship is priceless and I love the how the assistants come and go. I love how they all have social issues. Was so happy when Hodgens and Angela finally married! Love Angela's Dad too. Funny stuff.

And Castle might be a similar genre and dynamics but it is very different from Bones. Both are worth watching.

Anneliese said...

I enjoyed the first season of Castle. I guess I'll have to watch the second now. I'm currently finishing up season 2 of Leverage. So we'll see where I go from there.