The spooky Halloween tree
The Super Sparkly Tree
The Crocheted Tree
The Cars Tree - there's a race track that spirals up the tree.
The Sesame Street Tree
The Dinosaur Tree - Addie loved it, but was rather frustrated that she couldn't play with the dinosaurs!
I loved the cute mini piano
The 70's Tree - one of my most favorite!
How cute is that fireplace?
One day I want a pink tree!
The Dr. Suess Tree
The Cookie Monster Tree
Mom and I were glad that we got Addie her own sweet roll, because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten any!
Barbie's Christmas Ball - need I say more!
The Ice Cream Parlor Tree
Santa's Vacation Tree - they bend over to form a wave. It's definitely one you need to see in person
The Tire Tree
Watching all of the penguins play
About half way through, Lilah fell asleep. It was just too much!
My favorite quilt
The umbrella actually "snowed" from the top. We pulled up to this tree and Addie said, "Auntie Ali, let's stay here and watch a movie!" Too bad it was stuck on the menu page!
We let Addie play on the chairs. I'm not sure what the fascination was, but she liked it!



























No comments:
Post a Comment