Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Playing in the Snow

For the first time in years I played out in the snow. Addie really wanted to go in the snow, so we bundled up and tromped and played in the snow.

The first time we went out, we forgot the snow pants

Not to mention that we couldn't find her gloves, so she wore Grandma Steph's mittens

This is our second adventure, with about a foot more snow than the time before!


She loved it when I'd pick her up and drop her in the snow

She also liked jumping in the snow



What a happy little girl!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha, I love this. I think I am going to reclaim part of your blog as mine (with a lot of link backs and what not) as you seem to ACTUALLY blog all the things I INTEND to blog. Thanks for reminding me how lucky I am to have a S-I-L like you