Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas Morning
We opened presents around 10 am. You can see the computer open behind me. We didn't want to miss chatting with our California family, so we kept it close by. I got some good loot, even though most of it I knew about. The surprises were a Kindle, some jewelry, a white blouse, tan pants, a piano book and a dvd recorder/vcr. Other things I got were the traditional box of cereal (Fruity Pebbles for me), a pink shirt, slippers, a couple of tank tops and several movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My neighbor, Dawn, got a kindle too. She was pretty excited. You will have to let me know what you think of yours in a few months. I have always thought that I enjoy the feel of paper too much but last night when I was reading a very heavy book I thought about how much easier it would be to read that book in bed on a kindle. :D
Post a Comment