Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I just can't stop yawning

Oh I am so tired! I am sitting here thinking how nice a nap would be. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Maddox today without falling asleep. That's not a good thing seeing as I am navigator. You ask why I am tired? Well let me tell you. I have been sleeping in my Mom's room for the last two nights. The problem is that I am a light sleeper and she sometimes snores. I think on average I wake up 4 times every night. Isn't that nice! Although last night she was so loud that I actually started giggling. I must have been super tired to giggle at her snores. Then on Tuesday mom wanted the house to be clean so I vacuumed the stairs, kitchen and living room, then I mopped the kitchen and living room, I cleaned my bathroom for like an hour getting all of the contractor dust out and I put up the shower light, slicing my finger on the tile while I did it. I was so sweaty and tired. What's worse is that unless you saw the before it doesn't look much cleaner. So that's been fun. (yawn)

I have read two books though in the past week or so. It Happened in Autumn and Prince of Dreams by Lisa Kleypas. I really liked the first. It's the second in the Wallflower series. I have read the last two and rather enjoyed them. Actually I loved Devil in Winter. It was the marriage of convenience plot line. And we all know how wonderful that is. Prince of Dreams was ok. I am not a particular fan of time travel type novels. But the story was entertaining. I also watched Highschool Musical this past week. It was a lot better than I had anticipated. The music, dancing and singing was fabulous. I would recommend it. Although if you didn't like Grease this probably is not your type of movie. I'll probably end up putting it on my wish list for Christmas.

I also went to the library today and I know how everyone loves my library stories. This morning - 9:30ish - one patron was kicked off the computer for looking at gay porn. He then almost started to cry when the security guard wouldn't let him print it before he left. Isn't that just so sad! Another woman came in with two library cards that were both hers. I don't get how that happens - but I sent her to circulation to deal with it. Also, the library is rather chilly, so if you are heading down there make sure you bring a jacket!

No comments: