Lately I have been thinking of things in top tens. Top ten of the day, week, etc. So I thought that I would leave with you my top ten of last week. Although they are in no particular order.
1. The shooting star tutorial! It helped me to create this.
2. The Last Legion. What a great movie. Colin Firth is a really cute general. Mmmm! Not to mention that the story was really great!
3. The almost suicide jumper at the library. All right, it was really just two dumb girls that were walking down the crescent wall on the ledge. A worker across the street thought that they were jumpers and called the police.
4. Barnes and Noble coupons. What a great reason to have to shop there! I bought Anthem by Ayn Rand and The Rules of Gentility by Janet Mullany.
5. Shopping with my mom, Victoria and Katrina.
6. Sydney White. Although silly it might be, I rather liked it. I thought it was a fun remake of Snow White.
7. Volunteering in Katrina's classroom. One little girl recited to me a little poem out of the blue. Another little girl in trying to cut out shapes managed to cut almost all of them in half. The little boy who fell off his chair. I don't know why, but I find that rather funny.
8. Jody's art exhibit at the Palmer's Gallery down town.
9. Emailing with Jill all week about Twilight and New Moon.
10. Free Photoshop brushes. With which I created this background for my computer.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment