Last Thursday my brother, Ryan, graduated with his Master's degree in Social Work. We went to Spaghetti Factory for dinner and then we all met up at Kingsbury Hall for the graduation. (3 hours is a long time to sit and watch people you don't know talk and walk the stage.) That being said, we are all so proud of him. Way to go Ryan!
Very cute pictures of everyone at dinner. Nice memories.
Ali, I would have to agree about waiting at graduation. Last Friday, while we were listening to a very poorly written speech, I was imagining how to make it possible to do graduations for just one person at a time. Imagine how long the people in charge would have to be around? lol Still, it was a very appealing idea at the time.
1 comment:
Congratulations Ryan! You are amazing!!!
Very cute pictures of everyone at dinner. Nice memories.
Ali, I would have to agree about waiting at graduation. Last Friday, while we were listening to a very poorly written speech, I was imagining how to make it possible to do graduations for just one person at a time. Imagine how long the people in charge would have to be around? lol Still, it was a very appealing idea at the time.
Post a Comment