Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Flashback Friday: Culotte Pants

Flashback Friday is posted on a Saturday this week. After working on the internet for about an hour, my wireless connection decided that it would no longer find my wireless network. I am actually sitting in my kitchen with my computer on the counter, about two feet away from the modem and router and it still can't find the network. So, lucky we still have Ethernet hookups!

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was on a walk with my mom and we saw a little girl at the park wearing culotte pants. So, later on when I came across this picture, it just made me chuckle. And how awesome was my hair!?! I bet you're so jealous of my childhood fashion!

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I am so jealous Ali. But I'm sure I could find a photo or two from my childhood to make you just as jealous!

Miss M said...

Oh my afro awesomeness! I love your hair. I couldn't stop laughing. So great. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has childhood pictures like this.