Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

My New Baby: The HP All-In-One

I have slowly frustrated with the quality of my scanner. I have some things to scan that could use a better scanner. I started looking around and found this HP OfficeJet J6480 All-In-One that seemed to fit the bill. Cnet said that it was one of their favorite AIO's out there and what's even greater, they led me to a site where I could get it at a fabulous price.

Here's what my new baby can do: scan, copy in B&W or Color, collate, fax, print on both sides and scan a document and create editable text, oh and it's wireless. (Well, it would be wireless but the Gods of networking wireless hardware are set against me!) I am, so far, very pleased with it's performance. I mean really, what more could I want?

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

I bought the lesser model of this printer about a month ago and am loving it. I wasn't able to get the wireless to work until I went online and downloaded the driver there. The CD was not wanting to work for me. I love the wireless printing on this one. I don't have to have the main computer on like I did with my old wireless printer. It's printing and scanning beautifully as well. Good luck!