Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Flashback Friday: On Top of the Kennedy Center

I know a couple of people who have gone to Washington D.C. lately and it has made me reminisce about the time I was there. It was 1999 and I was a Sophomore in High School and part of the Ladies Ensemble choir. Our choir went on tour to D.C. and it was a blast. It makes me want to go back and walk through the museums and memorials at my own pace and time. This is a picture of the Ladies Ensemble on top of the Kennedy Center (I think that's what it's called).

Let's see if I can name them all
top row: Stephanie, Ruthie, LeAnn?, Moi, Evony, Julie, Kristy
bottom row: Jamie, Amy and Sandy

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Now can you name what each Lady is up to these days? It's amazing how fast we can lose track of one another.

Looks like you all had a fun time!