Early this morning my Grandpa passed away. It was a good thing, because his quality of life was not great. We knew it was coming, so it was a relief for all of us. The last couple weeks I have started a website that will showcase all (or at least as much as I can get my hands on) of the art he created, words he wrote, pictures throughout his life and memories of those around him. Here is a link to what I have started and what I will continue to update. Feel free to email me your own memories and art that he has created for you.
So, after all of that here are some pictures of Grandpa and me.





3 comments:
What special pictures! I'm so glad you are starting the website about him and his art. What a great tribute!
Oh Ali! I'm so sorry that your grandpa has passed away. I'm glad that you have some good memories of him. Good luck with everything you and your mom will have to handle this week.
Ali, I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. How lucky you are to have such great memories of him.
Post a Comment