
Will & Shell admiring Zoe

Walker's joining in the fun

Addie came over and the real playing began!

We got new balls for the boys, but it seems like Addie liked them best. This picture doesn't even come close to showing her excitement!

Ok, so I just can't stop at one picture of the cutest little girl

The beginning of what turned into a night-long water gun fight. There was some crying and a lot of laughter. There was only one rule: You can't squirt anyone that does not have a squirt gun.

I love her little smile!

Daddy and his little girl

Aren't they so cute together

As you can see Shell and the boys could not get enough of little Zoe

All right, I just can't get enough of my nieces and nephews.
Bennion's just make cute babies!

I'm not the only one who loves these kids!


1 comment:
Awwww so sweet!
Post a Comment