Here are snapshots of some of my favorite rooms and elements:

This one's for Will. If you notice, the fan's propellers
go just backwards of each other. Isn't that neat?

These daisies are made out of cut paper circles

The wall paint was sparkly, even though the picture doesn't show it

This clock was in the same room

In between the girls rooms and behind the bathroom was this playhouse. Who wouldn't have wanted one of these when they were growing up?



This was the other girl's room

This was in the basement of the same house. Mom and I thought it was ideal. There's the theater with overstuffed chairs, a bar where you can sit at and watch the movie, a full kitchen -minus a stove and a card/game room off to the side.

This is taken from sitting at the bar.
You can see where the card table is.

And then this is the dress-up room under the stairs.
Pretty fantastic is all I can say!


2 comments:
Fun! I love the little house. I would think my girls (and I) would still love it! I love the fan too, so pretty. I always love when you post pictures about the parade of homes.
Ali...you DID have one of those playhouses when you were little! I saw it. It was in your backyard.
Post a Comment