Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Manti Temple Trip

Last Saturday I went on our annual ward temple trip to the Manti Temple. We left Salt Lake at 7 AM and arrived in Manti two hours later. I think almost 40 people went (not that the group picture shows that. We had a rough time rounding everyone up). After the temple, we went to Roy's in Ephraim for pizza and then about half-way home we stopped at the Big Red Barn for ice cream. I decided to get cheese curds instead of ice cream which I'm still enjoying!

I feel so honored to have a picture with Jill. She hates to have her picture taken and usually makes us delete them.



Some of the farmers left their sprinklers on and on such a chilly morning this is what you saw all over the fields.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Hooray for Temple Trips!

That's a really cool picture of the frozen-over grass

Lisa Chin said...

Great photos. We are excited to have Jill and Phil back in the ward, but I'm certain they would rather be with you all.