Castle Season 3
Sad & Unexpected
Even more unexpected, but confessions of love are always good!
Chuck Season 4
Hooray!
Super Cute!
Oh this is going to be fun!
Bones Season 6
Awesome Hair!
Best Confession Ever!!! (Yes, I've watched this many times!)
I can't wait for next season!










1 comment:
Chuck gets married!? Having only seen the first like 7 episodes of the first season...I obviously have a lot to catch up on.
Castle, as you know, was horrible. I honestly cannot think how this can turn out well: even if she's alive, which of course she is, how will they be able to keep working together??
And after your facebook comment about Bones last week I tried to watch it after coming home from school but...I fell asleep when there was like 10 minutes left. (I know, right? What's wrong with me?!) So I finally finished it today and....yeah, it rocked. The blunt confession. The slow smile spreading across his face. PERFECTION. :D
Post a Comment