Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Jane Eyre (2006)
I Liked: Both main characters were amazing! I loved their chemistry! This is the first version I really liked - that is until I watched all of the other versions recently. The flashbacks were a lot of fun and I loved the modern feel to this version. I also loved the ending. It was fun to see them 4-5 years later. I liked St. John in this one the best I think.
I Didn't Like: I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the Mrs. Fairfax in this one. She's not a bad actor, it's just after watching all of these others, there are some I like a lot more.
Comments: I think there were several liberties taken with this version, but honestly, I think they fit. I think the house party guests were a lot more interesting in this version. In the others they are more periphery characters. The director's use of light/dark and colors was quite interesting this version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment