This last weekend was our Relief Society's annual retreat. As usual it was wonderful! Although the best part of this one is that we didn't have to plan it. Wouldn't you agree Allison and Bonnie? It's just wonderful to connect with everyone in a very casual setting. The speakers were fabulous. I loved how Sister Dudley talked about always being positive and wearing out your soles in service. And seeing how last week was, that was definitely needed. I drove up with Kristy, Caroline and Debbie. We had a blast just chatting about everything and anything. I must say the low point was the country music all the way home, but I could handle it because I loved the people I was with. This year I didn't stay the night, so I didn't have to worry about forgetting my pajamas (like I have forgotten the past 2 years). Thanks to Bonnie though for reminding me, although secretly wanting me to forget them. : ) It was quite lovely! I just thought that I would post a couple of pics from the night.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment