Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Every year my family gets together for dinner on Christmas Eve. This year we had a fabulous dinner (roladin, mashed potatoes, brownie rolls, veggies, jello and mint oreo pie) and then opened up presents. I'll let the pictures tell the rest . . .



Victoria excited about her Tinkerbell window stickees



Michelle so happy about her eye cream



Baby Addie opening her presents from her cousins



Not sure what it is, she gets a good look at it



Now she shows it to the rest of the world



Victoria finding out Shell sent her a membership to the RID
(correct me if I'm wrong on the initials)



Ryan waving his tickets to the dinosaur show at the
Energy Solutions Arena (aka the Delta Center)



Melissa excited that she gets to go too (as well as Jess and Michelle)



Addie so excited watching her daddy blow up her toy



Michelle showcasing her new necklace



Mom was absolutely thrilled with 8 more sets of her new silverware
(now she has 12 place settings)



Melissa looking at some new nail polish



Jess happy about his new popcorn popper
(and mostly just grateful it wasn't a clock!)



Addie with her new jacket from Grandma
(but I bet you can't guess who picked it out)



Victoria looking at her Tinkerbell pin from Addie



Ryan working on his new puzzle
(he called us Christmas afternoon to let us know that he solved it)



Ryan looking over his new book The Caveman's Pregnancy Companion



Jess is also playing with his new puzzle



Melissa showing off the picture collage of Baby D



Michelle opening up her new sweater and tank top



I'm happy about the socks that Addie picked out (literally) for me




And lastly, Addie looking over her new board book set

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted this, what cute pictures, that really was a great night!