Monday night is movie night for us here. By accident, we found out that Monday nights at the dollar theater it's 50 cents a person for three or more people, which is just awesome! So we've seen (in no order):
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
Swing Vote
Hancock
Get Smart
Mamma Mia! (two weeks in a row)
and lastly Max Payne.
Now I know many of you probably don't know what that movie is about and those that do are inevitably chuckling. Max Payne is based off of a comic book and video game. The trailer made it look pretty awesome - kind of dark like Batman. Well, it was anything but that. It was just not my and especially not my mom's kind of movie. Even to people who love action/adventure movies, I would not really recommend it. Not only that, but the people in the theater were just weird, in a creepy - I held onto my purse the whole time - kind of way. The only really bright spot was the popcorn. The dollar theater makes some of the best popcorn in town!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They do have the best popcorn. The whole theater is looking pretty run down and creepy these days. I always feel like my head is itchy when I leave and I check for lice for days. lol Good thing they have such good popcorn!
I miss the Dollar Theater. Unfortunately, there's really only one theater in town, and it's the expensive kind. We finally broke down and paid big money to see Twilight and James Bond over Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment