Dinner was a choice between prime rib and chicken cordon bleu. I chose the prime rib! We were then served a brownie with peppermint ice cream. Down the table runners were sprinkled regular and dark chocolate M&Ms, and peppermint and cinnamon mints. I LOVE cinnamon mints, so when the event was over and everyone was cleaning up I cleaned up the cinnamon mints and took them home with me. Mmmmmm!
Because of the anonymity of the affair I will not disclose the names of the persons below. However, for your own personal enjoyment can you guess which pictures have me in it?


















2 comments:
What a cute activity! I've never heard of anything like that. It sounds like a lot of fun with way YUMMY food! You and Victoria look so cute.
Hmmm... Let me think... Could you maybe be the one with the bright pink boa and the mask with a crazy pink ball (that looks like a firework) and a STAR? Nah. Not my Ali. ;) Can't wait to see you when I come to town in a few weeks! You'd better make time for me!
Post a Comment