Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

En Flagrante Delicto

I know it's been a while, but do I have a library story to beat all. Sadly, I was not present at the event, but that being said, it's worthy of blogging about.

A couple of days ago a patron came up to our desk and said that there were two people in the men's bathroom having sex. We sent security down to check it out and about fifteen minutes later they came upstairs with a young man and woman in tow. They looked to be 12 years old, but in actuality they were 15, not that it makes much of a difference. A little while later the police showed up as well as the kid's parents. Not much to tell after that, except both kids left with very irritated parents.

Here's the part of the story that totally grosses me out. The reason that security took 15 minutes to bring them up is because they had to put their clothes back on. That's right they were naked, having sex on the floor. We try to keep the library clean, but still, I don't like to touch the door handles let alone anything in the bathroom. Evidently, passion overruled sanitation in this instance.

4 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

One word: ew.

Shelly! said...

Ok - first of all their parents weren't as irritated as their skin is going to be! BACTERIA!

I mean, desperate times do call for desperate measures but the floor in the men's bathroom at the library?

Then again, they do say that women's bathrooms are worse...

Anyway you look at it - YUCK!

Alan said...

measuring by factor of grossness,

that was a pretty good story.

Lisa Chin said...

Ewwwwwww! and Ewwwww again!