Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Beautiful Fall Drive

On Saturday, Mom, Grandma and I went for a drive up to Logan. We stopped in Brigham City (actually it's Perry, but who knows that city?) for lunch at Maddox. Then we drove through Sardine Canyon. We stopped several times along the way to take pictures of the beauty all around us.

We spent a little time in Logan looking for where Grandma lived or one of her relatives. Either the houses were all torn down or Grandma forgot where they were. I think the second is the most likely.












This should be more vivid, but what can you
expect when you take a picture in the car.


In front of the Cheese Factory. We bought a big bag of cheese curds (aka squeaky cheese) for the ride home.


Grandma and me in front of the Logan temple.

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

I loved this post until I read the words...

squeeeeeeeeee....

Oh, I cannot even say it. That stuff is just yuck.

And I love Logan! I know where almost all of your pictures were taken....

And finally, for the record, can I just say that fall sucks right now in CA. It was 101 yesterday...

Emmy Z. said...

We took a long drive on Saturday, too. Aren't the fall colors so peaceful? This is one of my favorite times of year.

Lisa Chin said...

Grandma is not looking too happy in these pictures. Someone needs to tickle her or something before the photos! lol

I can't believe there are fall colors already. It just doesn't seem possible!