This evening my friend and I had to make a couple of visits (for Relief Society if you must know). We stopped at the first house and knocked on the front door only to have the man tell us that she lived downstairs and we should try that door.
So, we knock on that door and about a minute later this guy answers the door in a nice suit. He seemed a little anxious or just a little bit off. We asked if we could talk to the girl and he was like, "Um . . . Well . . ." so my friend asks if this was a bad time. He said "Yeah, I just proposed to the girl about 3 minutes ago." Who does that? Who answers the door right after they've proposed!?! My friend and I quickly left and once the door was shut, we laughed all the way to our car.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is a great story. I'm still laughing. Really, who does that? Honey, will you marry me? Hang on, let me get the door first.
Post a Comment