Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Jewelry Designer

I've been in a creative mode lately which has been a ton of fun. I have some beads that I've bought at craft stores, the gem show, Hawaii and other jewelry companies. I thought I should get some of the beads together and start making something great. Here are the ones I have done this last week.


I got this set from Avon. The earrings they provided were the long diamond one. The last time I wore them one of the beads came off, so I took it to get fixed. After a little bit of thought I decided that the earrings were just a bit too much, so I took them apart and made a new set. Then with the left overs I made a bracelet.


The original necklace and my new earrings and bracelet


Mom had the same set, only in green,
so I did the same thing for her.

.
I put this one together on Saturday night and the bracelet on Sunday morning. I'm really quite pleased with how it turned out.

These next pictures are of jewelry I've made in the past year for me and for others. I just finally got around to uploading them.

















If you want to see more of my creations you can go back to these posts: August Jewelry & Hawaii Jewelry

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Very cute! I love 'em.

Lisa Chin said...

I love what you did with the Avon earrings. You are very talented!