MultiGrain CheeriosThese are the most tasty cheerios to date! I have many boxes in my basement - one year supply and all that.
Pink Lady ApplesThese might just be the best tasting apple ever!
Nerds (the big box)I LOVE Nerds. Little boxes or big boxes I won't complain.
They are just wonderfully delicious!
The Time of Aspen Falls by Marcia Lynn McClureI really liked this book. I loved the hero's take charge attitude. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to leave out the shooting in the end. I don't understand her infatuation with bloody conflicts at the end of the stories.
The Prairie Prince by Marcia Lynn McClureI love skimming through my favorite parts of her books.
I really love the antics of the triplets.

LifeWhat can I say? I love the premise and plot to this show. I love all the fruits that he eats. It's a fun and sometimes edgy show.
Kissing Cousins by Marcia Lynn McClureI'm sure I've said this before, but this is my favoritest book that she has written. The story is fun and the romance is wonderful. On average I read this book (well, my favorite parts that is) at least once a month!
Daydreams by Marcia Lynn McClureI bet you can't guess what I've been in the mood to read lately. This one almost ranks up to Kissing Cousins. I just wish that she'd spent more time with the characters in the end. I feel it wraps up a little on the quick side.



CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season 9I love that they've brought Lawrence Fishburne to the cast. He's a lot of fun.
Billy Joel's Fantasies & DelusionsI have been listening to this for a while now and finally picked out a piece I wanted to learn from it, Waltz #3 (For Lola). I really like the mix of classical and modern in his pieces, not to mention the Schirmer edition cover.
Garlic Rolls from Villa PizzaThis restaurant is in South Towne Mall and let me just say, these are the yummiest garlic rolls I've ever tasted!

Starburst Jelly BeansThis is one of my favorite Easter candies. I'm not the biggest fan of jelly beans, but Starburst and Jelly Belly sours always hit the spot.

Lie To MeMy brother, Ryan, introduced me to this show. Oh what fun it is. It makes me wonder what my body language and facial expressions tells others.





The DuchessA cinematically beautiful show. The costumes, the locations and the acting was excellent. I don't think I'll watch it again though. Overall, it's rather depressing (like most movies based on real events are) and it frustrates me at the lack of power and voice that the women had in that age.

America's Ballroom ChallengeWhen February comes around I always get excited for this to air. I love the dancing and the costumes. It's two hours of dancing fun!
Goodwood's Pulled Pork SandwichWith their signature Sweet & Sassy sauce, it's like heaven in a sandwich!

Miss Pettigrew Lives For A DayThis was more fun than I had anticipated. I loved the quirkiness of the plot and the actors were most fabulous. It really was a lot fun to watch.
Black Pea Coat from Macy'sOriginally $200 with some coupons that my grandma had, my coat ending up costing a grand total of $11. I know, pretty awesome! (I couldn't find a picture of the black version, so just imagine the red as black).





Lost in AustenI watched this with skepticism. I just wasn't sure whether I'd like this or not. In the end it wasn't bad and all in all I don't feel I wasted 3+ hours watching it. I don't think I'll ever watch it again though.
MI:5 Season 5As with the other seasons, I really am enjoying this one. I'm always amazed that they kill off main characters, but in the end it seems to work. I really like Roz. There's a grittiness to her that is just fun to watch. As for Adam - well that goes without saying!



NecklacesWhen I was in Hawaii I picked up some beads to make jewelry from when I got home. Well over 9 months later I am finally get around to it. Mom and I walked down to the Sprague library and picked up some beading books. Then we've been shopping the sales for some of the equipment. Last night I had a few free hours to try my hand at it. I think both necklaces that I made turned out quite nice. The tear drop one is two in one. One side is white and the back is black. I didn't have the right size pins to make the earrings, but I'm sure I'll get around to getting them soon.


2 comments:
I'm right with you on the Multi-grain Cheerios! Who knew a multi-grain cereal could be so yummy - AND you don't have to add sugar! And Starburst jelly beans are the BEST jelly beans ever. Better than the more expensive Jelly Bellys in my mind.
I think you are a little obsessed with Mc Clure lately. :) I can understand why!
I went out and bought a box of Multi-Grain Cheerios. I'm excited to try them for breakfast tomorrow.
I've never heard of America's Ballroom Challenge, but it sounds up my alley. I love dancing shows. What station is it on?
Post a Comment