Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Fabulous Dinner & A Wintry Morning

Last night we, Mom, Victoria and I, drove down to Orem for dinner. I know, for what possible reason would we go down there right? Well, my cute sis-in-law had a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant down there called Carrabba's Italian Grill. The gift certificate expired at the end of the month, so we thought we'd better hurry.

We were a little worried since we'd heard nothing about the restaurant, but it turned out to be one fantastic meal. I had the pepperoni pizza, Mom had the ravioli and Victoria had some chicken and pasta dish. They had marvelous bread and Mom and Victoria really liked the caesar salad. All in all it was a really great FREE dinner. I love free things! Thanks Shell!

This is what I woke up to this morning. I'm not really keen on shoveling the driveway before church, but other than that I really like the snowy days. I love to watch the snow fall!

3 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

When my mother-in-law was in town, we were going to go to Carraba's as well - they supposedly have on in Olathe. Sadly, all that remains is an empty building. She said how much she LOVES that restaurant, and now I really want to find one around here!

Lisa Chin said...

That pizza looks yummy and seeing as it was free, I'm sure it tasted even better.

Shelly! said...

Oh, I miss the site of snow in the morning. Granted I rarely had to shovel it.

Glad you guys could use the certificate. Carabba's has a gluten-free menu so I won the certificate through a gluten-free site.