Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

What a weekend it has been! On Friday night my Grandma, Victoria, Jess, Michelle and I all came down with the same nasty bug. I'm not entirely sure what it was but it was very much like the stomach flu - throwing up, nausea, cramping, diarrhea, body aches, the whole nine yards. And we can all say that we got it from the same source.


Small and cute, she may appear, but nasty was the bug she shared! I can report we are all on the mend. Everyone felt better Saturday night except me. My retarded digestive system let me enjoy it for one day longer than everyone else.

The worst part about it was that my brother, Eric, was in town for the weekend and here we are all sick - oh what fun!

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Guess I know where Annie got it then. She was sick all day Saturday!

Emmy Z. said...

Look at that innocent face! How could she be the culprit? ;) Glad you're feeling better!

Matt and Haley said...

Not fun!