
Today I went shopping with Addie, my mom and grandma to Macy's department store. Since Addie's too heavy to carry, she get put in the stroller. Everyone gets a chance to push her around the store while one or another of us is checking something out. While Mom and Grandma were at the checkout counter I was pushing Addie around.
On all of the support posts in the clothing department are they put mirrors on every side. As with most babies, Addie loves to look at herself in the mirror. So we stood in front of the mirror looking and gabbing at each other.
Now, a couple of times everyday Addie gets told what a pretty girl she is. So, while we were standing in front of the mirror I said "Who's soooo pretty? Who's a pretty girl?" Well at that moment a woman walks behind me and gives me like the weirdest look and it dawns on me that she didn't see Addie, at all.
So, I know, when she gets home today she's going to tell her friends/family about this 20-something girl stood in front of a mirror and was asking herself, "Who's so pretty? Who's a pretty girl?" You all thought I was a little narcissistic to begin with, but imagine what that lady thinks?


4 comments:
I bet she is jealous that she doesn't think to say the same thing to herself in the mirror everyday!
Now that made me laugh out loud. Ha!
Ha ha. Cute post.
Nice! You should make a t-shirt :)
Post a Comment