Thursday's are my day to volunteer at the library. This Thursday, instead of volunteering I was able to watch my niece, Addie. Which, I might add, is equally as fun, but definitely lacking in the weirdos arena you get at the library. Well, I had some books/movies to return to the library so I thought maybe I should take Addie on an adventure. So, with Addie and Victoria in tow we went to the library. It was a lot of fun!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Oh man, this was a heartstring tug post if I've ever seen one:
Miss you? Check.
Miss that cute baby? Check.
Miss that library? Check.
Happy Birthday Chica! Love the green outfits you and Addie are sporting. I'll call later on this afternoon so we can have a birthday chat.
Yay! I am so glad you got this up... it is on my to do list. AA (hahaha) Thanks so much for making all her days with you so special! And.. Happy Birthday!!!
Aren't you two so cute! I stopped by today and totally forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday! Sheesh, what kind of friend am I. A Looser. :( Sorry. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment