Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! Wow, I'm 26 years old!

I had an awesome birthday. I got to watch and play with my niece, Addie. I went to Hire's with Addie and my Grandma, where I ate a cheese dog, cheese fries and a root beer float. It was wonderful! Then I got to read most of the afternoon and talked with friends and family. My nephews called up and sang Happy Birthday to me. I loved it! I ended the evening going to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with Ryan and Melissa. It was a super cute movie.

Addie and Me at Hire's

3 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

Yay for birthdays! I've heard the movie is good from several people and am excited to see it.

Lisa Chin said...

Happy Birthday again! Glad you had a nice day with family. Gus and I went to see "Confessions" while we were away during Valentines Day weekend and he even enjoyed it! Very cute.

Ariane said...

Happy Birthday! I love March. It really is the best month of the year.