Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Flashback Friday: The First Day of First Grade

I got to see a picture of my nephew's first kindergarten picture and let me tell you just how cute he is!!! So I went back through my school pictures and chose this one: my first day of first grade. I actually had chicken pox that summer so I started first grade a week late. All was good though. I had an awesome lunch box with my initials on it and my fashion statement with the red shoes and a turquoise outfit was pretty awesome as well, don't you think? Not to mention that I have great poofy hair, just like my mom.


3 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

I love it.

Lisa Chin said...

Your poofy hair makes me very happy.

Camille said...

so cute! I love that first pic, reminds me of Highland Park, :) Good times.