Last Saturday, September 19, my friends were sick and had symphony tickets that night that they weren't going to use. So, lucky us, they called and asked if we wanted them. Which we did. Actually Mom had been talking about how she would love to go to the symphony.
All I can say is that my friends missed out! The music was all familiar, at least to Mom and me, and then they had gymnasts from Cirque du Soleil moving to the music. It was fantastic! Our seats were on the first terrace, in the middle of the back, on the front row. The only thing that could have made our experience better would have been for us both to have binoculars.
Obviously I couldn't take pictures at the actual symphony, so I've searched the internet to find pictures of the gymnasts. Everything seen in these pictures, we saw that night. It was just amazing!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
Absolutely incredible!
The one with the neck looks like it would hurt so much!!
Wow, that looks like it was a ton of fun. I love watching Cirque Du Soleil.
Post a Comment