We spent most of the day out shopping. We went to the shops at Woodfield and then canvassed some of Woodfield mall. I have been to that mall several times and I still don't think that I've really been all of the way around it. It's huge!!!
We had lunch at Culver's. This was the first of three trips that we made to this restaurant. I love the butter burgers, but the custard ice cream is pretty delicious too.
I had a headache that afternoon, so I came back to the house and took a nap. Later that night Uncle Joe came over for dinner and around 8 pm Ryan, Melissa and Zoe arrived and the party really began!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love Culvers! We're about 15 min. from one. I always get the Butter Burger and then a shake with peanut butter and Reeses pb cups mixed in. So yummy! I think we're due for another visit there :o)
Post a Comment