
We ate breakfast with this little cutie

Then she was busy checking her email and stocks


We helped clean up the yard - basically we got put to work



Ryan and Andy got the wave runners ready for some playtime

Zoe inspected our food, which she had just been trying to lift
Then everyone got out in the water and played on the wave runners

Ryan, splashing around

Mom and Andy going for a ride to see the other houses on the lake

Clearly, he took to the water like a pro. (I'd like to think that this is how I looked on day 3 of taking out the wave runners)

Ryan is teaching me how to run the wave runner. The only thing I asked is that he not tip me over. Clearly that was too hard. He tipped us right in the middle of the lake!!! Luckily it was easy to get back on and I didn't feel like a complete idiot.

Even Mom was brave enough to try it on her own

Jeff and Jenn were amazing - the things they could do . . .

Ryan couldn't help but tip Melissa as well, even though she asked him not to

Taking it out on my own for the first time.

It was awesome!!!

Melissa, just cruising along

Ryan and Issa coming in for the day

This might just be the nicest picture my grandma has taken in years!

We had BBQ for lunch - it's amazing the appetite the wave runners bring on



Hanging out with Grandma

Zoe's first taste of a smore

Our bonfire. Sadly, it did not keep the mosquitoes away. I got 13 bites that night!

Happy Birthday Issa! Ryan hadn't got her a cake for her birthday earlier that week, so we decided to celebrate up there.



1 comment:
I can't believe you caught a picture with Grandma smiling. Amazing!
Post a Comment