
She got the biggest balloon at the first house we went to. It was at least 1.5 to 2 feet in diameter. I felt we needed to put a seat belt on it.


Don't you love the lemonade stand?

I really liked the dried flower pictures on the wall behind us

Do you see the "monkey" bars hooked to the bed?

Addie really liked the lion

This is my favorite picture



How cute is this playhouse?



This is the house that owns the playhouse. It was also the biggest house this year.

This won the most beautiful bathroom award, in my opinion

This was an indoor playhouse

We stopped for dinner the second night at McGrath's. Don't you just love Addie's little lunch box? At this point Addie was even starting to ask if we could visit another house. I think she liked it almost as much as us.

She sat down on this rug and said "What a pretty nest!"

One of the houses even had a photo booth, so of course we had our picture taken.


3 comments:
Awesome! Love the photobooth pictures! All three of you are so well coordinated. My favorite photo is where you gave your mom the bunny ears. I'm sure she LOVES that one! I really like the rail that is around the first bedroom with pictures and dishes on it. Did you get a closeup of the dried flower pictures? They are hard to see in this photo. My guess is the bedroom with the monkey bars will need to be painted regularly (and perhaps a few holes in the wall patched too!). Fun times!
I would have died and gone to heaven as a kid if I had that playhouse! I miss visiting the Parade of Homes - thanks for the fun pictures!
The pic of Addie with the plane is my favorite too. Looks like it should be in a magazine!!
She is so lucky to have an aunt and grandma that go on so many adventures! Let just hope she gets your creative genes and remembers everything from the parade of homes... We just might get the cutest interior decorator of all time!
Post a Comment