Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Three - The Wisconsin State Fair

We headed out of Chicago this morning and went straight to the Wisconsin State Fair. It's huge! I think it's at least three times bigger than the Utah State Fair.




We pushed my Grandma around in a wheel chair so she wouldn't get too tired. When most everyone stopped at the restrooms, Ryan decided to play around in it. He even had a couple of people offer to open the door for him.


There were hundreds, literally, of cows!


Impromptu diaper change


In the cage to the side of Melissa and Zoe are some day old piglets. They were so cute!






Taking a break for lunch








I think the best part of the fair was the bunnies. Zoe loved the bunnies. I have never seen her laugh so much. It was darling! We definitely went overboard on the pictures at this part of the fair.














Can you see the thousands of people behind me?








These were about the size of bagels - easily the biggest cream puffs I've ever seen or tasted.

For dinner that night we stopped at Culver's. I think my mom is in love with the turtle sundae.


No comments: