Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Leaving Wisconsin: Day Six

This morning we went wave running one last time. Andy took me on a ride down to the southern-most part of Lake Winnebago, to the town of Font-du-lac. It was fun to see that side of the lake. I read for a little bit on the screened-in porch - like I wanted more mosquito bites. We ate lunch and then started packing up. This is also the day that I found out that spray sun screen does not work as well as lotion in water. My thighs and half of my calves got burnt. What a great souvenir!


Poor Jeff had to come out of the closet every morning!


Grandma's room


Issa and Ryan's room


Zoe's part of the room


Mom and my room


On the way back to Chicago we stopped for dinner at this little Italian restaurant. (I don't remember the name). They had the best bread sticks. I know I had at least five!



I rode back with Jeff and Jenn. The three of us stopped to pick up some fireworks for Jeff's next weekend adventure. We all stopped off at an outlet mall for a little respite. Then made it back around 9 pm.

No comments: