Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Five in Wisconsin

On our fifth day we visited a little apple orchard that was about two miles away. They had a little farm with goats, steer and birds. They also had a fun play area and great caramel apples - so I'm told. I don't actually like caramel.


As if she didn't have a rough enough time walking, her daddy decided to put little weights around her ankles.










Zoe loved the swing!




Grandma, being her usual social self


Three cute girls


Ryan, being his usual dorky self




Me, Grandma, Zoe, Issa, Ryan, Sue, Jeff, Jenn and Mom


Trying out the tricycles


I love Zoe's face peeking out of the little holes








Can you read the sign? It says "Caution Please! Don't feed your fingers to the animals"







When we came back from the farm, we ate lunch and then went out on the wave runners again.


Zoe and her daddy


We watched Leap Year that night and Ryan saw that I had brought candy with me. He wanted some, but I wasn't going to share my movie-eating jelly beans. (Jelly Belly sours: $1 at the dollar store). So I went in my backpack to get some candy for him. One of the Jolly Ranchers had melted to the Skittles bag. Ryan thought it was funny and still ate the Skittles.


This was the sunset most nights. Pretty amazing!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful Sunset. The photos of you all are pretty cute too. ;)