Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Super Fabulous

I just have to take a moment and document the day. It has been a super fabulous day! It started out with me actually getting to the gym this morning. I know - it's a big step. Then I came home and found out that I had lost two pounds since Saturday. Wahoo! Then I emailed back and forth with client and sold 300 Paper Hug books. I just received the payment confirmation this evening. I downloaded the Becoming Jane soundtrack only to find that none of my media players could play the files. But my savvy internet skills came to the rescue and I downloaded WinAmp. I have to say, it was a great find. I really like the player - to hell with all of those other media players. (ie: Window's Media Player and iTunes) Then I found out that WinAmp can actually make play lists into cd - converting them to WAVs from whatever weird format they are. So yes, I do have the Becoming Jane soundtrack on cd. Let's see, oh we also sold 26 books at Amazon - that makes two weeks in a row, plus an order every week this month. My sis-in-law, Melissa, needed help making up an Acrobat document with editable text fields. I had never done this before but my good luck prevailed. I used the program Adobe Designer, for the first time in my life, and was able to get it fixed up. It looks awesome and I didn't have to use the help menu very much. I also got to talk to my other sis-in-law, Shell, today. That was nice! Oh, and I got to talk to my nephew, Will, and he told me all about his Spiderman underwear, the Glendora library and his new semi trucks and cement mixer. I don't know whether they're really new, but I now know what color they all are. I was also able to get a piece of foam board for $5 that will fit the back of my picture so that it's not so heavy. Yeah, I'm finally framing my Seven Dwarfs picture that got in Disney World this last December. (BTW I thought that the plural of dwarfs was dwarves, but spell check has told me I am mistaken. Did anyone else know this? )And today we moved around the guest bedroom and the sewing room so now the sewing room is also the office. We're going to put both computers in here, but right now only the laptop is in. I think that is everything. Wasn't that just the most super fabulous day? I hope that tomorrow can live up to it.

No comments: