Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Links to check out

Mom and I did a radio interview on Monday night for Army Wife Talk Radio. The station is located in Florida, and I am not entirely sure how they found out about us, but it has been good for us. If you want to listen to the broadcast you can click here to listen. It's an hour program and we are about the last five minutes. If you listen let me know what you think.

Also, over the next couple of weeks I will be updating, changing and playing around with my business website. There are some great new things that we are adding. Please check us out. Also if you find any errors, missing links, typos, etc. please let me know. Mom and I try to go through it with a fine tooth comb, but sometimes you miss the obvious. Thank you in advance.

No comments: