Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sage Advice

Tonight at dinner mom and I kept looking outside for where the rustling sound was coming from. It was rather intermittent, so we really weren't sure. Then finally I said, "You know, it's probably just a bird in the bush . . . which is better than two in the hand."

Then again this evening, after our 2.62 mile walk in the muggy, humid air, we had some lemon dessert. While we were eating it we were discussing the pudding vs. the crust. I am by far a pudding person, while mom is all about the crust. It was at this point that I thoughtfully explained, "Well, that which I like I really like and that which I don't I really don't."

So with those words of wisdom, I bid you goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read, although I admit, I did have to read it twice. I like your New favorite word widget too!