Katrina, Aaron and me

Me and Dianna
My friend Aaron sent me this video. As you know I am quite the font enthusiast. I think I have around 2,000 fonts installed on my computer. The worst of it is that I know almost all of them by sight. Yes, it's pathetic. Needless to say I found this video quite humorous. Click here to view it (because I could not figure out how to embed it right).

Me and Dianna
On Thursday it was the 24th of July which is Pioneer day here in Utah. It was nice to sleep in and have a leisurely breakfast. My cousin Haley called and we spent a while chatting on the phone. It was nice to catch up. Then Mom and I went down to Liberty Park to see some of the parade floats, check out what's happening at the park (this is where the fireworks were in the evening) and we got to tour Tracy Aviary for free. Then Mom and I took a drive up to Jeremy Ranch (which is close to Park City) to stop at the gas station there and get personal pan Pizza Hut pizzas. They don't sell personal pans down here in Salt Lake, so every so often we make the trek up the canyon to indulge ourselves.
Then we came back down and went to Momma Mia! the movie. It was better than I anticipated. The music was fun and it was a delightful story. But honestly, how could I not like a movie with Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and that cute boy who played Willoughby in the new Sense and Sensibility? All in all it was a blast. Then we came home and had a BBQ. Later in the evening Katrina, Aaron, Ryan and Melissa came over and we all went up to Tanner Park to watch the fireworks all over the valley. It was great!
Below are some pictures of the different floats that we saw.

Check out the aliens and the astronaut missionaries.

Aren't those Plumeria flowers pretty?
It brought back a little Hawaii all over again.

We just thought that this one was cute.

Can you see the cute bugs on this float? (We took this picture for my nephews)
Then we came back down and went to Momma Mia! the movie. It was better than I anticipated. The music was fun and it was a delightful story. But honestly, how could I not like a movie with Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and that cute boy who played Willoughby in the new Sense and Sensibility? All in all it was a blast. Then we came home and had a BBQ. Later in the evening Katrina, Aaron, Ryan and Melissa came over and we all went up to Tanner Park to watch the fireworks all over the valley. It was great!
Below are some pictures of the different floats that we saw.

Check out the aliens and the astronaut missionaries.

Aren't those Plumeria flowers pretty?
It brought back a little Hawaii all over again.

We just thought that this one was cute.

Can you see the cute bugs on this float? (We took this picture for my nephews)



2 comments:
Ali, that was the funniest movie! I loved Wide Latin, and Webdings was the best: "Magnifying glass boat circle square! Fourpointstar information bus package!!" If my floor was clean, I might be rotfling right now.
PS Awesome pictures!
I loved the movie! They had the characters of the fonts just right. So funny. - Lisa
Post a Comment