Friday, August 22, 2008
If You Can't Read, Don't Go To The Library
This man came up to my desk at the library and said that he and his wife had been trying for about 5 minutes and they couldn't get their password to work on their computer. My friend, Carol, was the one who had assigned them their password and computer. She asked me if I would help them. (Mostly because she knew if it was something more technical than a wrong password, she'd have to come and get me anyway!) So, I go over to where they're sitting on computer 1D. They reiterate that they can't get their password to work. I then ask for their reservation slip. With a quick glance I immediately recognize their problem. I kindly ask them to follow me over to computer 1E and then type in their password which, miraculously works. Seriously, if you can't read what are you doing on a computer, let alone one in the library?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha! A little frustrated, Ali? Join the club. I had to talk to insurance companies today. Kill me.
Post a Comment