Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hooray I'm Finished . . . for now that is

It's funny, I've been on the computer everyday working and yet, I seem to have not taken the time to put up a new post. Actually, the last couple of weeks I have been working really hard on the DesignAbility website. I had a bunch of cards and a whole new section of things to upload, make thumbnails, watermark, etc. It took me no less than 5 minutes to do one item. So you can imagine what a tedious job it has been. But I am happy to announce that as of yesterday I am totally updated on my website. It looks pretty cool, or at least I think that it does. Anyway, feel free to go take a look. I added a whole new section called quotations, I think it's really fun. If you come across any errors or mistakes, please let me know. I proof read it several times, but that by no means, means it's perfect.

Also, in celebration of the end of the crap, tedious work (at least for now anyway) I designed myself a new background. Here is what I came up with. If you click on the image you should go to a new page and then be able to download it if you want. Enjoy!


You Pierce My Soul Background

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The new page looks awesome! I love the quote section. How fun!!

Emmy Z. said...

So, of course I had to go look. I love the new cards - and I definitely love the quote section. I must've sat there for 5 minutes just reading through each of the quotes.

I just finished watching Jane Eyre. Now I'll have to go re-read all the quotes that are hanging on my wall!