Over the last few days Mom and I have visited 13 more homes. It has been a lot of fun and unfortunately, a lot of mileage as well. It's fun to see how the rich and famous might live, but it also makes me wonder about the practicality of some it. My favorites by far were homes #2, 15 and 16. I liked the history behind home #2. It's up by the state capitol and I'm sure it like 100 years old. Realistically, I would buy #15. It was practical and modern without any beige and tans. I loved it's entertaining capabilities. And if I'm dreaming I would love #16. It's Italian in style which I liked. It has some fun areas and some great little nooks. I loved the spiral staircase. If you want to see these homes here's a link: Salt Lake Parade of Homes 2008.
It was also fun because I found out about two wonderful things. First, on 5400 South and 3200 West there is a Pizza Hut express. That means those oh-so-delicious personal pan pizzas. Mom and I shouted for joy and ate there to celebrate! Then, did you know there was a reindeer farm in Salt Lake? "Yes sir, right here in river city!" On about 10400 South and 3200 West this amazing farm can be found. I didn't get a chance to count them all (or take a picture, since I forgot my camera) but I'm sure there were at least 20 reindeer. How cool is that!?!
And as a side note as Mom and I were driving downtown a man on a motorcycle passed in front of us. On the back, tied to the back actually, was a life size blow up woman. She had real shoes (red high heels) taped to her feet as well as a skimpy little outfit. It was so funny! I'm not sure what it was about, but all I can say is "good for him!"
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think that guy on the motorcycle has watched "Lars and the Real Girl" too many times...
Post a Comment