We woke up at 7:40 am this morning. That's an improvement from yesterday! First thing, Mom and I went in search of free wi-fi. We tried several locations, only to find that the only free place is in our hotel's lobby. Go figure! Then we met up with Sue, Andy and Jeff at the pool and swam a bit or relaxed in the sun. It was blissful! Once we all got showers and ready for the day we took a bus to the Alamoana mall. We ate lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen. I definitely ate more French bread than I should have! Mom, Sue and I split the 5 cheese and tomato pizza. It was ok. I woke up with a migraine this morning and lunch time was when the medicine started kicking in and making me feel all sorts of weird, so I wasn't in the best frame of mind to enjoy my food. After lunch we wandered the mall going in and out of some of the most expensive stores I have ever seen. It was amazing! After about an hour or two of that we headed to the food court and all had some ice cream from Dairy Queen. It was quite refreshing.
We took the bus back to our hotel where Mom, Sue and I went to relax in the Jacuzzi for a while. Our building is the has the only one in the whole complex, so we thought we had better make good use of it. We then got ready for the evening and went out for a walk on the town. We walked a long way and ended up eating dinner at a burger joint. Cheeseburger in Paradise was the name, I think. Mom and I split some cheese fries and a basket of baby cheese burgers. They were maybe 2 inches in diameter. They were so cute. As we walked back we sauntered in and out of some of the shops and markets. It was enjoyable, but exhausting all the same. We got back to the hotel at around 9:30 pm and are all ready to go to sleep. We averaged about 5.5 miles of walking today. Now I don't feel so bad about all of the bread that I ate!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment