
Addie & Me

Addie & Mom

Grandma & Zoe didn't want to get out of
the car and enjoy the autumn air.

Zoe didn't want to get out because she was sleeping.

Here's an awake and happy Zoe. (She's the 'cuteness')

And then the biggest thing to hit the east side was the brand new Kohls in Brickyard. Addie, Mom and Grandma went on the opening day. Addie was even lucky to get one of their balloons.


2 comments:
Beautiful fall colors! I wish we were getting colors like that a lot faster. The temperature is plunging and I'm worried that the leaves will all die and fall off in the cold before I get my gorgeous fall pictures. Oh well, eh? You've already had to deal with snow, so I guess I should be thankful. Ha ha.
I can't believe how big Zoe is already! And she looks JUST like Ryan!!
Post a Comment