I remember that my class at school had a pumpkin contest and I knew that I wanted to make a Miss Piggy pumpkin. So, with a lot of help from my mom, this is the finished product. To this day I can remember the smell of the pink paint. I think I won a prize, but I was just super happy with my pumpkin. Don't we all (me, miss piggy and Victoria) look adorably cute?
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your flashback Fridays make me want to post—to Facebook—a bunch of old and random pictures I have just so I can tag people in them lol.
Love these photos! You are so cute! Your Miss Piggy pumpkin is very professional. I'm sure all the other little girls were so jealous.
And Alan I'm looking forward to seeing your random old photos!
Post a Comment