
This was created for a friend's son's wedding reception. There are 50 or so cards with a romantic quote on the front and the movie it came from on the back. It was to be a conversation starter/game. If you want to get them all, here's the link.

I created this last month for a friend of a friend. It's actually
going to be printed as an 11" x 17" poster.

This was for my sis-in-law to thank everyone who gave her
something or helped with the new baby.

A thank you card for one of my friends

A wedding dinner invitation
These next couple are wallpapers that I have made for myself and others. Feel free to take and use them for your wallpaper.

Persuasion 2007 - for a friend

Jasper - for my sister

Halloween at Heart

Happy Halloween, the fun first edition. I'm not sure if I'm done with this one. It's sitting on my desktop for me to look at and criticize.


3 comments:
I remember the quote cards at the wedding. They were a lot of fun. I love the last Halloween creation.
Ok I so want to know more about your graphic design jobs - loved the Headstart one. My Mom wants to know if she can have one for her headstart :)
And I'm a BIG fan of the last wallpaper - the "fun first edition". Fantastic!
PS - who the heck is Jasper?
I love these posts. You need to post more of your creations.
Post a Comment