Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Party is a Party, But A Halloween Party . . .

Does anyone know the movie from where I stole my title? (I just changed the holiday name.)

Yesterday was our ward Halloween party. They served a spooky dinner- spaghetti sauce with eyeballs and severed fingers and a frothy concoction in a cauldron for the drink (which was sherbet with sprite!). Everyone could come in costume if they wanted - clearly I did not. I did wear a Halloween shirt if that counts. One of my friends was even wearing the exact same shirt. What's the likeliness of that happening!?! All in all it was a lot of fun to just get together.


Ellen and Victoria - the pirate wench


The Wench, Sister Molly, Sister Mormon & the Bumblebee


The hunters and the starlets


Audrey (as in Hepburn), Moi & Little Orphan Annie


A groupie with a Black-Eyed "P"


A hunter, a nurse & a rocker


The punk rocker & the starlets


Annie & Moi (yes, those are clothes pins on my shirt)


The Fairy, the Old Woman & Ellen
(who like me didn't wear a costume!)


How cute am I with my sister the wench?


She's a fairy fighting the good fight (whatever that is?)

3 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

A party is a party, but a party on a summer's eve...

Emma of course. And that annoying Mr. Elton. Ugh.

I can't believe you didn't get into the Halloween spirit. But then, we would have been two peas in a pod - I was never one for dressing up either. ...Until I met Adam. Now he plans out my costume months in advance. Luckily, we're both just employees of the Nerd Herd this year.

Matt and Haley said...

I don't ever dress up for Halloween either, but I do wear your spider shirt. I always get lots of compliments on it!

Lisa Chin said...

Your costume it usually much more than I wear to Halloween parties - at least it was theme appropriate. It looks like everyone had a great time!